Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I feel so thankful today for the INTERNET!


Where the heck would I be without the internet? My business relies on the Internet. Without the Internet, LoveByCC probably wouldn't be here because I would have no place to sell!

Without the Internet, I wouldn't be able to coupon as much as I do (I just started recently but coupon a lot and I'm loving it!) Hip2Save is the website I follow daily and she does all the research for the amazing deals so I don't have to!

Wow, without the Internet, I wouldn't be able to go to online courses for school! I recently got accepted into Cal State Chico which is probably about 8 hours from my home. I do all my courses online and will get my BA online! How amazing is that?

You can tell how much I love the Internet and why I am thankful for it.

What are you thankful for today?



No comments:

Post a Comment