Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Baby Hat Styles

I have finally gotten done a few things I am sending a photographer in Australia. She contacted me and has about 6-8 babies a week to photograph! This makes me so happy because that means I will get my pictures done faster! I love love love getting photos back from photographers.

Anyways, I have been working on a bunch of Merino stuff to send her. Here are a few pictures.

This specific hat was inspired by a picture someone sent me of a baby wearing a gorgeous beanie with a rose and a feather. I had ordered this colorful Merino yarn from a wonderful Etsy seller and decided to use this. I attached a pink fabric rose and a marabou feather to a alligator clip so it could be taken off and put back on if needed for any reason. I just love love love this and I can't wait to see photos of it when it is on a baby!



This is a boy beanie I made out of Merino yarn I got from another wonderful Etsy seller. I love Etsy :] I had this Merino yarn called "Sky Blue Marshmallow" and the cream so I decided to put them together. It came out look really well, I think. I can't wait to see this one a baby as well!


I also made a brim hat and diaper cover set in a light pink with a cream outlining the hat and the diaper cover. It ended up turning out really well. I used 100% organic cotton yarn because I have realized that a lot of people love the organic and cotton as well. It also ended up being really soft and I didn't notice the difference until I went back to crocheting with the acrylic!



1 comment:

  1. Your pictures tug at my heart strings. Beautiful babies, beautiful pictures and beautiful hats!
    Please come visit my blog. I have a little surprise for you today:)
    Take care,
    April
    http://www.autumnraincreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete