Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Savings Savings Savings!

So I did my first grocery shopping with my coupons and I am very impressed with how it came out!

My total was $38. I saved $55. So the total without my coupons and my Ralph's rewards card would have been $93. Impressive for my first time!!

8 ct. Bounty Paper Towels
12 ct. Scott Toilet Papers
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
40 ct. Glad Odor Shield Trash Bags
2 California Pizza Kitchen Frozen Pizzas
1 Marie Callenders Frozen Mac and Cheese
6 Yoplait Yogurts
2 Hot Pockets Side Shots (comes with 4 each so 8 total)
1 Simply Orange Drink
1 Coffee Mate Creamer
1 Milk
1 Ghardelli Brownie Mix
1 Snickerdoodle cookie Mix
2 Glade Room Sprays
2 Glade Candles

It is such a great feeling seeing the price fall down and down lower and lower! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment