Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Finds

Today, I am featuring my boyfriend's mom's shop., Donna's Hobby. She is the person who taught me to crochet! I wouldn't be here crocheting for you all if it weren't for her. She inspired me and look where I am now! :]

She makes the most adorable blankets, fringe blankets, and scarves. Her blankets are great for photography props and her scarves are WONDERFUL and warm especially for winter! Everything she makes is extremely reasonable in price.


Please go check her out and if you do, you can get an EXTRA entry into my giveaway. Scroll down a little bit and add a comment on the giveaway post with what you like best in her shop. That will give you one extra entry! Please do not comment on this post with what you would like best. The comments on this post will not be counted towards the giveaway entries. What are you waiting for! Check out Donna's Hobby!

pastedGraphic.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment