Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Money Tips

Lately I have been ADDICTED to saving money! I follow a few couponing blogs and Facebook pages and I am hooked. I finally started my couponing binder which is sooo helpful. I basically have a huge 2" binder with a ton of different tabs and use baseball card holders for my coupons! It is great.

Anyways, todays great deal is VICTORIA SECRET...


Buy 1 sweater here for $12
Add 1 scarf here for $18 (free with sweater purchase)

When you go to checkout, check the box that says you have an offer so you are able to enter these codes:

VS10SCARF

This will get you a free scarf worth $18 AND an adorable sweatr for only $12. You will only have to pay $12 + $5.99 shipping. What a great deal for you or a Christmas present to give to someone!

Thanks to Hip2Save for the deal. Follow her blog for more deals like this!


8 comments: