Monday, March 22, 2010

Inspiration...



The other day while searching and searching for dog treats on Etsy, I ran across divinecanine. I really don't mind buying from people that don't have many sales, I actually like to buy from those people to "boost" their feedback and sales but when looking for treats for my dog I thought I'd better look for someone that has a good reputation.

The first thing I noticed about divinecanine was that she had sales in the 400 range. This was really good. The second thing I noticed was her wonderful feedback! Then I went ahead and messaged her about which treats she thought would be great for my pup. Not only did she respond within the hour but she was super nice and had plenty of options for me.

Now for the inspiration part...while I was talking to her in convos, I was reading her profile (I like to get to know the person I am buying from) and I noticed she said she is blind. Not only is she blind but she got bite by a dog which is what made her blind. After our sale was complete I politely asked her about her situation. She was bite by a dog when she was younger in one eye and developed a rare disease which caused her to become blind in the other eye as well resulting in full blindness. She does not believe it is the dog's fault and doesn't blame the dog. She also explained how she met a wonderful man and has a child as well. She said that she is very happy with her life.


I am so inspired to be more like this lady. To look past anything bad that has happened in life and look towards the future, without having negativity.

Also, I can't wait to get my dog treats from her! I am super excited to give them to my puppy Gizmo, I'm sure he will love them! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment