Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yarn Shop and Yellow Sunshine Bohemian Beret on Etsy

Today, after work, Brandon and I ventured to the shop in Laguna Hills called "Yarn Lady". It was a crocheter and knitter's dream come true! There is so many different types of beautiful yarn it was hard to decide which type I wanted. I love those smaller type shops, however, after buying my yarn and researching it on Etsy I realized I could get better deals on Etsy. I am impatient though so I would have bought it anyways. In the future I know to buy from Etsy!

Here are a few pictures of the Yarn Lady store:



I also recently finished my Yellow Sunshine Bohemian Beret. It is almost the same as my Red Bohemian Slouchy Beret except it is yellow!


2 comments:

  1. That shop looks awesome. I wish I knew how to crochet/knit. Love the Beret too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that beret! The color is fabulous! I wish I could pull off that yellow! I am too pale.. hehe

    ReplyDelete