Monday, January 18, 2010

Red Bohemian Slouchy Beret and Red Neckwarmer on Etsy

So today has been an amazing day so far and its only 10:30am! I finished my new hat which I call the "Red Bohemian Slouchy Beret". Brandon (my boyfriend) and I drove over to the park and took some pictures in the rain. I love the rain. It is nice to relax and crochet in. I also love going out in the rain and taking pictures and have fun with my boyfriend. I hope this hat takes off and people like it! I love it :] You can see the listing here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38779968

Red Bohemian Slouchy Beret:




Brandon and I were having fun so we decided to take some new pictures of the red scarf while we were out there. Here they are:






I can't wait to make some more things and post them on Etsy. I think I am addicted :P

No comments:

Post a Comment