Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

I have a lot on my mind this Tuesday!

I am currently thinking about this craft fair that is coming up very fast! I need to crochet my butt off to get enough items at this craft show. I also am looking for something to display my hats on at the craft fair. I am thinking of something like this (on the right). I am just not sure where to get these displays from! I know some of them are from Ebay but the shipping for them cost more than the display itself!

I am also thinking about making my own. I saw a great tutorial on how to make shelves for craft shows. I think I am going to try it for the table. Here is how it goes:

First you need: 4 cans of food (same type so it will be even), 4 pieces of color construction paper, and last but not least some kind of planks or shelves.

Second: Use the construction paper to cover the cans so that they will look "pretty".

Lastly: Stack your cans and your shelves up however high you would like!


I took this tutorial from the California Crafters Club of Etsy so thanks to them! :]



No comments:

Post a Comment