Saturday, September 22, 2012

Baby Heidenreich Auction Fundraiser

Can you imagine not being able to have a baby of your own? My heart breaks for a good friend of mine who wants to have a baby but can't. Allie & Chad have been great friends of my husband and I for a long long time. My husband has known them since elementary school and we have been close for years. I really want to  host a fundraiser to help them raise money so they are able to fulfill their family dreams. Here is a little back story on them: 


Chad & Allie are junior high sweethearts. They got married a couple years ago and have always wanted to have kids. Unfortunately, Allie was diagnosed with Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome when she was 16. She was born without a uterus and can not have children except through a surrogate. It is going to cost them thousands ($20,000++) to have a child of their own. They are starting their journey to save money and make their family dreams come true. You can read more about them here: babyheidenreich.org.
Here is a photo of them:

If you would like to be a vendor participating in this auction style fundraiser, please email me at lovebycc@yahoo.com with your shop name, facebook page, and also a picture and value of your donation. I am accepting any and all donations. I will also give you all the details regarding the start date. I am going to make a tab on my Facebook page with all the vendors information to hopefully get you "likes" and will also post your items for the fundraiser on my page with a link to your FB page. 

Thank you very much for reading this. I appreciate it so much!

17 comments:

  1. Green crystals support the qualities of firmness, constancy, sincerity, and the expression of will. Learn More Here

    ReplyDelete